Are you not extremely cautious while trying out something new? Well, you are normal.
Plexus Slim is deemed to be a safe and effective way to lose weight by burning fat and not muscle. It is also a health drink which regulates the blood sugar levels along with reducing binge eating. As claimed by the company, almost all the ingredients of Plexus Slim are natural.
– A natural plant product used as an additive in most foods.
It is rich in antioxidants and is helps against inflammation and pain.
– The herbal extract is obtained from the rind of the fruit of the Garcinia cambogia plant. It reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat by preventing certain enzyme processes.
Alpha Lipolic Acid
– Its main function is to help convert glucose (blood sugar) into energy. ALA is manufactured by the body and is found in small amounts in spinach, broccoli, peas, Brewer’s yeast, Brussels sprouts, rice bran and potatoes.
Studies have shown that alpha lipolic acid can help with the following conditions:
disease, alcoholism, shingles, thyroid disease and kidney failure)
involving free radical damage, including Alzheimer’s disease)
levels of glutathione, a protective antioxidant and detoxification compound)
– A common ingredient in many weight loss foods, it helps provide blood sugar to cells and may increase sensitivity to insulin, potentially helping to curb cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. It is naturally found in broccoli, yeast and mushrooms.
Glycemic Index Maltodextrin
– A natural sweetener that is found in potatoes and corn.
– Most commonly used as preservative, citric acid is good for clearing free radicals from the body, getting rid of kidney stones and helps to maintain acid levels in the body.
– Is responsible for healthy blood and normalizing the pH balance in the body. Beetroot is one of the richest sources of nitrates, folic acid and manganese. It contains trace amounts of amino acids including D amino acids and alpha amino acids. Since it is sweet, it also acts as a natural sweetener.
Grape Skin Extract
is said to be useful to treat heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
A natural sugar substitute called Stevia Extract.
Lo Han Extract
– A natural sweetener, which does not elevate blood sugar and is obtained from the exotic Lo Han fruit. This fruit has several benefits out of which protecting the immune system, glands, digestive tract and respiratory system are the most important ones.
The Accelerator plus which is recommended to be used along Plexus Slim for added benefits contain vitamins and minerals such as Niacin, Vitamin B6, B 12, Calcium and Chromium.
The relevant ingredients in the proprietary blend of Accelerator Plus are the main ingredients responsible for weight loss, as claimed by research.
Yerba mate leaf extract is the first ingredient on the bottle’s list. The extract comes from the plan source and is very popular as beverage made by infusing the leaves in hot water. Yerba mate contains potassium, magnesium and caffeine and is said to have a relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissue.
Hordenine is a phytochemical that comes from barley. It is said to have a stimulating effect on the body.
Hawthorn, to some extent helps with serious heart conditions because it makes the heart pump better and thus could have some medical properties.
Green tea also contains other compounds such as theobromine and
which have some structural similarities to caffeine. It therefore acts as a stimulant.
5 HTP is a compound with the scientific name 5-hydroxytryptophan. 5 HTP is derived from tryptophan, a non-essential amino acid that is naturally produced in our body every day and helps make a brain chemical called serotonin. Elevated serotonin levels appear to improve mood as well as reduce appetite.
Now with all these ingredients listed, the real questions are:
<li>Are these ingredients safe?</li>
<li>Is an initial sample of under 100 people valid for a “clinical trial”?</li>
<li>Were these ingredients individually tested for the effects they are claimed for?</li>
<li>Who will claim responsibility in case some of the ingredients are suddenly proven unsafe in the near future?</li>
Now those are the questions I wish to ask Plexus Worlwide. I am sure I am not going to get any answer. And because I am not going to get any answer, I DO NOT recommend this “juice” to you folks, my readers.
So stay away from this, I wouldn’t stuff some chemicals just because they ‘seem’ to work. Sorry, doesn’t work that way for me. I prefer natural and 100% safe alternatives like working out, eating a balanced diet and doing some awesome yoga exercises!
Get in touch with me if you are excited about THAT!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.